Thursday, May 21, 2009

Agenda...

Item one - withdrawal from Every Day in May challenge.

I tried. I tried for at least...oooh, four days. Or was that four posts. Anyway, it all became too hard. The scanner made me madder than a crazy lady in a bee hive. Where on earth did that come from??? Oh well, it's working for me. So, being mad AND being very busy just didn't support the EVERY Day in May challenge. So this is my letter of withdrawal. Without penalty.

Item two - things I love

I wanted to share some of the beautiful things I love. The things that keep me from true insanity. Not the insanity I suffer each day that is really easily overcome by a sumptuous ball of wall or a tantalising fibre to mould, fold, stitch and stretch. No, the true insanity is kept away from mamma's door by the little things I love.
Such as...



my favourite flowers...
























finding floaty, wispy spiders webs all over my lawn...
















or Jack Frost on the hairy plane window...


















Ah yes, these are a few of the things I love. I love sanity too! Sometimes.

Item three - travel

Feet are itching. Passports are located. Car possibly being returned after going through the registration process today. The last item on today's agenda is the possiblity of a magnificient retreat to Muscat. Only two days. It's not much but it is so very needed. Omani border, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment