Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fingers crossed...


...and toes, and legs and eyes. Ouch that hurts!


Why fingers crossed? Well a lovely lady, let's call her Melissa - because that's her name - at all buttoned up is giving away a copy of Button It Up. And I'd love a copy. So I commented and asked, please pick me. No I didn't. I practically begged. You know when you just want something so badly and you feel soooo deprived because you are in the middle of nowhere. Literally. And you miss being able to just pop down the road to a civilised well provided book store and pick up the latest and the greatest. Well, that's where I'm at. I'm desperate girls and I really would love it if you could all just keep everything crossed. So this longing to not feel deprived gal can get a copy of this inspiring button book and the buttons that Melissa is giving away. Pick me. Pick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment