Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why...

...post now, six months after moving from my beloved Australia? Well, for starters, I'm bored. Not bored because I have nothing to do, or because I lack interest in many subjects. Simply bored with the tedious and painful experience of this new life in a new country of residence. So...it's about time I placed my fingers on the keyboard instead of in my hair, pulling it out!
I hope to begin my new life again, this time with joy and freedom of expression.


... when I finally decide to be brave and put the fingers on the keyboard, can I only think of whinging and whining as my first post?

...do I think you would even need to know that?

...am I addicted to crunching and chomping on crushed ice?

...do so many of my friends and family have a birthday in March?

...do I have a terrible memory for the dates of birthdays?

...haven't I sorted my art room yet - most people would kill to have a whole room with running water dedicated to their art!

...do I love food but loathe the process of cooking?

I don't think all these questions are rhetorical...any thoughts and ideas will be gratefully received.

4 comments:

  1. Why...thank you Grand Purl Baa. You are much too kind, but the encouragement is gratefully received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just randomly came across your blog and I think you're pretty cool!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Thanks for posting, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you Jill! I didn't think anyone would ever find me. Perhaps you had googled "really bad blogs" and mine came up top of the list ;)
    Please stop by again some time.

    ReplyDelete